June 23, 2014: One more #SOSJobs rally, live from Minnesota
And welcome to the Early Shift. We’ve got what you need to get your work week started right: A chance to help workers in Minnesota fight for their jobs.
At 11 am ET, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) and steelworkers in Minnesota are joining the state's iron miners as they rally against the unfair dumping of imported steel pipe that’s threatening their livelihoods. It's the last rally in the #SOSJobs campaign, and it's gonna be a good one.
Want to know what this trade case is all about? Read up on the issue here. Want to see what’s happening on the ground on the Iron Range this morning? Check back in with AAM's blog for updates, or better yet, watch the event online at 11 am ET. Want to participate in the online discussion? Holler at us on Twitter and use the #SOSJobs hashtag.
That's plenty enough for one morning; it's gonna be a busy one for AAM! We'll see you on the Iron Range!
Related recent Blogs
- More Exports Are Nice, but Let’s Not Forget about Surging Imports • by elizabethbb • 09/02/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- WTO Upholds Ruling Finding China Guilty in Rare Earths Export Restraints Case: Alliance for American Manufacturing statement. • by scapozzola • 08/07/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014
- Ho Hum: Another Gigantic Monthly Goods Trade Deficit • by mmcmullan • 08/06/2014
- A Sobering Look at a Former Factory Town • by mmcmullan • 08/04/2014
- #AAMeter Attracts National Attention • by elizabethbb • 08/04/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014