June 23, 2014: One more #SOSJobs rally, live from Minnesota
And welcome to the Early Shift. We’ve got what you need to get your work week started right: A chance to help workers in Minnesota fight for their jobs.
At 11 am ET, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) and steelworkers in Minnesota are joining the state's iron miners as they rally against the unfair dumping of imported steel pipe that’s threatening their livelihoods. It's the last rally in the #SOSJobs campaign, and it's gonna be a good one.
Want to know what this trade case is all about? Read up on the issue here. Want to see what’s happening on the ground on the Iron Range this morning? Check back in with AAM's blog for updates, or better yet, watch the event online at 11 am ET. Want to participate in the online discussion? Holler at us on Twitter and use the #SOSJobs hashtag.
That's plenty enough for one morning; it's gonna be a busy one for AAM! We'll see you on the Iron Range!
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- The OCTG Trade Case Heads to the International Trade Commission • by TGarland • 07/16/2014
- What's next in the OCTG trade case? • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- The Top 4 Things to Know About #SOSJobs • by elizabethbb • 07/09/2014