June 22, 2011 Headlines: Made in America Store, China's Cyberwarfare, Tim Ryan on Buy American, and More
NPR: NPR highlights a “Made in America” store in upstate New York.
China says it is not engaged in cyberwarfare with the U.S. (Reuters). Could have fooled us. China also claims that its share of rare earth mineral production will drop (Reuters).
The Federal Reserve will apparently continue to ignore unemployment (Reuters). Has QE2 worked (WSJ)?
IW: Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) says if we want advanced manufacturing to succeed, make sure DoD buys American.
Newsweek: Former President Bill Clinton offers 14 ideas to grow jobs. We like a bunch of them, including #13.
Politico: A small business loan fund has been slow in developing.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013