June 22, 2011 Headlines: Made in America Store, China's Cyberwarfare, Tim Ryan on Buy American, and More
NPR: NPR highlights a “Made in America” store in upstate New York.
China says it is not engaged in cyberwarfare with the U.S. (Reuters). Could have fooled us. China also claims that its share of rare earth mineral production will drop (Reuters).
The Federal Reserve will apparently continue to ignore unemployment (Reuters). Has QE2 worked (WSJ)?
IW: Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) says if we want advanced manufacturing to succeed, make sure DoD buys American.
Newsweek: Former President Bill Clinton offers 14 ideas to grow jobs. We like a bunch of them, including #13.
Politico: A small business loan fund has been slow in developing.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014