June 20, 2013 Headlines: Taxes and regulations for U.S. businesses, a rise in jobless claims, and more.
Bloomberg: Job creation and hiring is still inconsistent in the U.S. as jobless claims rise.
Fox Business: Small U.S. manufacturers are losing as a result of increased taxes and regulations.
New York Times: Senate confirmed economic adviser, Michael Froman, looks to complete TPP negotiations this year.
Reuters: The U.S.-lead recovery of the global economy has faltered as China's economy weakens.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013