June 20, 2012 Headlines: Russia Trade Agreement, China and Rare Earths, and More
The Hill: Update on trade agreements with Russia.
NYT: It's not just manufacturing jobs that are getting outsourced.
AP: No surprise here. China rejects WTO rulings on unfair trade practices.
NPR: A strong Yen and the positive effect on American jobs.
WSJ: The China Century.
AP: President Obama met with President Hu of China yesterday. No mention of currency manipulation.
Related recent Blogs
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014