June 15, 2011 Headlines: Netroots Nation, China's Cyberattacks, Payroll Tax Break, and More
AAM will be blogging this week from Netroots Nation in Minneapolis, MN. Be sure to check out our Manufacturing Panel, Made-in-America Party and Fashion Show, and be sure to stick around for the Blues Brothers cover band.
WSJ: Richard Clarke warns of cyberattacks from China.
WSJ: Upside down: India sends outsourcing jobs to the U.S.
WSJ: A payroll tax break in the works?
USAT: Victims of tainted drywall from China are awarded a $55 million settlement.
USAT: Lots of incentives to put solar panels on the roofs of homes. Too bad most of them aren’t American made.
WaPo: The Washington Post editorial board praises the UAW for its willingness to compromise.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013