June 15, 2011 Headlines: Netroots Nation, China's Cyberattacks, Payroll Tax Break, and More
AAM will be blogging this week from Netroots Nation in Minneapolis, MN. Be sure to check out our Manufacturing Panel, Made-in-America Party and Fashion Show, and be sure to stick around for the Blues Brothers cover band.
WSJ: Richard Clarke warns of cyberattacks from China.
WSJ: Upside down: India sends outsourcing jobs to the U.S.
WSJ: A payroll tax break in the works?
USAT: Victims of tainted drywall from China are awarded a $55 million settlement.
USAT: Lots of incentives to put solar panels on the roofs of homes. Too bad most of them aren’t American made.
WaPo: The Washington Post editorial board praises the UAW for its willingness to compromise.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013