June 13, 2012 Headlines: Creating Jobs in CA, Eurozone and China Currency, and More
WSJ: Economic openness doesn’t lead to political openness.
Bloomberg: How to save the Eurozone through separation. Pay attention to the parallels to China’s currency manipulation.
Reuters: Another side to Romney’s stance on China.
AP: China may edge out the American economy, but people aren’t too happy about Beijing’s rise.
WSJ: Why did China cut interest rates?
AP: Book printing is creating 81 jobs in Virginia.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013