July 9, 2012 Headlines: Weak Jobs Numbers, China and Inflation, Infrastructure Needed, and More
WSJ: Analysis of June’s weak jobs numbers.
AP: Firefighting C-130s are hampered because the factory that made vital equipment is now closed.
The Hill: Congress is running out of time to act on a trade deal with Russia.
IHT: China’s economy is on the brink of disaster.
NYT: What can Wen Jiabao do to strengthen China’s economy?
Bloomberg: Improving economy for China in the second half of the year?
WSJ: Inflation in China fell in June.
Bonddad: The recent East Coast power outage shows how important it is it invest in infrastructure.
The Hill: Will the Fed act given the recent jobs data?
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013