July 8, 2011 Headlines: Unemployment Increases, U.S. Trails China in Clean Energy, and More
NYT: The jobless rate moves up to 9.2%.
The Hill: An Obama adviser says the jobless rate won’t decide the 2012 election.
Zero Hedge: The weak dollar and monetary stimulus may be largely responsible for manufacturing’s gain.
WSJ: German industrial output is up.
USAT: The U.S. trails China and Germany in clean energy investment.
Forbes: As the U.S. says goodbye to the shuttle, China ramps up its space program.
WaPo: The unemployed get help for their mortgages.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013