July 5, 2012 Headlines: Trade Case Against China, Outsourcing, Factory Orders Up, and More
The Hill: President Obama is announcing a trade case against Chinese auto imports.
AP: A tank factory could feel the effects of sequestration this December, unless Congress acts.
NYT: China cut their key interest rate to prop up their economy.
Krugman: Mitt Romney, outsourcing, and deindustrialization.
NYT: Charting China’s growing environmental movement.
The Hill: Factory orders rose in May.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013