July 30, 2013 Headlines: The U.S. wants a code of conduct, a proposal for job creation, and more.
Bloomberg: President Obama will announce a plan to facilitate job creation in the U.S. during today's speech.
Bloomberg: The U.S. wants China to find a solution to the code of conduct in the South China Sea quickly.
Washington Post: Obama's trip to Tennessee will focus on manufacturing and jobs in the U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013