July 28, 2011 Headlines: AAM's Manufacturing Poll, Romney Takes on Obama on China, and More
Politico: AAM’s Manufacturing Poll shows people want manufacturing jobs and don’t see Washington taking any action on that front.
WSJ: Mitt Romney takes on Obama on China’s trade policies.
Reuters: China’s Aircraft Carrier program is worrying her neighbors.
USAT: Another casualty of high unemployment: car sales.
Toledo Blade: According to the Fed, manufacturing growth has slowed.
The Nation: For an eye-opening read, check out the potential for American collapse based on supply chain shocks.
WaPo: The cost of failing to maintain our infrastructure is spiraling upwards.
WaPo: The economy has slowed to a pace less than a crawl, and the potential for catastrophe is huge.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013