July 25, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing Day 2013, a rise in jobless claims, and more.
Bloomberg: Auto-plant shutdowns are continuing to effect Americans as jobless claims increase.
Huffington Post: Nearly 12 million people within the American workforce are directly impacted by manufacturing.
New York Times: President Obama plans to realign his administration's focus to the middle-class.
PR Web: Manufacturing Day 2013 is set to take place October fourth with the sponsorship of AAM.
Reuters: Before trade talks continue, U.S. groups want Obama to hold Vietnam accountable.
Reuters: Digital trade could become more difficult due to the NSA snooping revelations.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013