July 25, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing and National Security, Jobs Hold Steady, and More
WaPo: A new report by AAM details how our lost manufacturing base harms national security.
WSJ: Despite contraction in the manufacturing sector, jobs are holding steady.
Bonddad: In-depth analysis of manufacturing numbers.
WSJ: “Outsourcer” isn’t a bad thing? Tell that to the people who've lost their jobs
The Hill: Action coming soon on Russia trade bill.
Related recent Blogs
- Generally favorable manufacturing survey for New York state • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- June 18, 2013 Headlines: Free trade in DC, defending surveillance tactics, and more. • by LRaup • 06/18/2013
- Checking-in from manufacturing conferences in Wisconsin • by LDonia • 06/17/2013
- June 17, 2013 Headlines: Negotiation of a free trade deal, North Korea's proposition for the U.S., and more. • by LRaup • 06/17/2013
- June 14, 2013 Headline: France's trade agreement fears, thriving manufacturing plants, and more. • by LRaup • 06/14/2013
- Make Father's Day an American-made holiday! • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- Chart of the Day: A tough three months for America's manufacturing sector • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- June 13, 2013 Headlines: Bill Clinton's take on U.S. manufacturing, troubled trade agreements, and more. • by LRaup • 06/13/2013
- Manufacturing employment will level off, says report • by mmcmullan • 06/12/2013