July 24, 2013 Headlines: Ford's improving profit forecast, tougher currency regulations, and more.
Bloomberg: The Ford Focus, Fusion led the way for an increased profit forecast from the motor Co.
BBC: Demand in the U.S. and China has significantly improved Ford's profit forecast.
Fox News: Biden is looking to improve trade relations between the "world's two largest democracies."
The Hill: The potential free-trade deals could help the U.S. solidify it's place in the global market.
Washington Post: Rep. Levin wants tougher currency and trade finance regulations in the free-trade deals.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013