July 22, 2013 Headlines: Obama's tour of the Midwest, American made clothing, and more.
CNBC: American-made underwear for men has been a challenge to produce for Jake Bronstein.
New York Times: President Obama will head out on a "campaign-style" tour to unveil new plans for the economy.
PhillyBurbs: Congressman Fitzpatrick has put manufacturing jobs at the top of his agenda.
Yahoo: Trade and security are the focus of Biden's current trip to India.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013