July 20, 2012 Headlines: Campaign Ads, Russia Trade, China in Africa, and More
Ad Age: Both the Obama and Romney campaigns are highlighting manufacturing in their campaign ads.
The Hill: Russia trade bill is coming to the floor.
NYT: China is expanding ties to African nations.
WSJ: The Philly Fed shows manufacturing activity shrinking in July.
The Hill: Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) calls an insourcing bill “misleading”.
EE: Is Apple a manufacturer?
The Hill: Unemployment claims rise on laid off auto parts workers.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013