July 2, 2013 Headlines: Patriotic brands, growth in the manufacturing sector, and more.
ABC News: Stronger production & an increase of new orders help car-makers boost U.S. manufacturing.
Bloomberg: The downside of the most recent manufacturing statistics in the U.S.
Bloomberg BW: U.S. manufacturing has lost 17,000 jobs since March 2013.
CBC News: The U.S. is taking major steps to surpass Chinese influence in Africa.
CNN Money: Global manufacturing is still unstable despite a growth in the U.S. manufacturing sector.
Forbes: The personal side of manufacturing in the United States.
Fox News: French President Hollande calls on the U.S. to immediately put an end to spying.
New York Times: Despite positive manufacturing numbers, hiring continues to slow.
New York Times: President Obama is looking to reclaim a spot in the global climate-change debate.
USA Today: Jeep has been ranked as the top "most patriotic" brand in the U.S.
Washington Post: North Korea blames the U.S. for instigating a war on the Korean Peninsula.
Washington Post: The current plan for border security would boost U.S. defense manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013