July 19, 2012 Headlines: Olympic Uniform Controversy, China's Middle Class, Charting Growth, and More
ABC: Continuing coverage of the Made-in-China Olympic Uniform story.
EV: Arguments from both sides on the Olympics Uniform story.
AP: Another sign of China’s rising middle class is their record number of internet users.
WSJ: The Fed’s “Beige Book” is out, and conditions are mixed.
NYT: Charting growth across the country.
Bloomberg: Hopes of stimulus in China push stocks upwards.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013