July 18, 2013 Headlines: Declining jobless claims, the strained U.S.-China relationship, and more.
Bloomberg: The decline in U.S. jobless claims is a sign of an improving job market.
CNN Money: Many believe China will soon surpass the U.S. as the world's economic superpower.
New York Times: The high level of trust between the U.S.-China was damaged by the Snowden affair.
New York Times: U.S.-China relationship is strained in the eyes of the public.
Reuters: China's position on expanding the ITA has made it impossible for negotiations to move forward.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013