July 18, 2012 Headlines: Olympics Uniforms Update, Reshoring, Factory Production Up, and More
WaPo: Good news on the Olympics front: The U.S. Rowing teams will be wearing American-made unisuits.
WSJ: The rising trend in reshoring.
NYT: Fears rise with talk of change in China.
Reuters: Growth remains tepid, and signs point to no change anytime soon.
AP: Factory production appears to be on the upswing.
WSJ: Mixed signs in manufacturing data.
WSJ: The end of the Chinese Dream.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013