July 17, 2012 Headlines: New Manufacturing Poll, China Plans Stimulus, and More
ABC: Coverage of AAM’s new manufacturing poll.
AP: China is making plans to generate new jobs. What are we doing?
TIME: Global stock markets reacted favorably to the news.
WSJ: American firms are investing in China’s shale gas industry.
Slate: Are the manufacturing jobs coming back?
WSJ: Businesses are stockpiling inventory.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013