July 16, 2013 Headlines: Continuing U.S.-EU trade talks, industrial production numbers, and more.
Huffington Post: It is an ideal time to be an entrepreneur in the U.S. thanks to manufacturing's comeback.
Wall Street Journal: The U.S. has shut down EU's request for financial services regulation during trade talks.
Washington Post:Industrial production in the U.S. grew in June despite lackluster manufacturing numbers.
Washington Post: China wants the U.S. to stop interferring with China-Taiwan affairs.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013