July 16, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing and the Campaign, Olympics Uniforms, Currency Manipulation, and More
WaPo: Examining President Obama’s manufacturing policies and pledges.
AP: President Obama plans to continue to hammer Romney as a pioneer of outsourcing today.
IHT: China’s muted reaction to the Olympic uniforms controversy.
AP: Others in Beijing are not as pleased with the backlash.
NYP: The 2014 games will feature American-made uniforms.
The Atlantic: Investing in high-speed rail is a potentially huge economic engine for the northeast corridor.
Ezra Klein: Charting the biggest currency manipulators.
The Atlantic: How much do major tech companies invest in the American economy?
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013