July 16, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing and the Campaign, Olympics Uniforms, Currency Manipulation, and More
WaPo: Examining President Obama’s manufacturing policies and pledges.
AP: President Obama plans to continue to hammer Romney as a pioneer of outsourcing today.
IHT: China’s muted reaction to the Olympic uniforms controversy.
AP: Others in Beijing are not as pleased with the backlash.
NYP: The 2014 games will feature American-made uniforms.
The Atlantic: Investing in high-speed rail is a potentially huge economic engine for the northeast corridor.
Ezra Klein: Charting the biggest currency manipulators.
The Atlantic: How much do major tech companies invest in the American economy?
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013