July 10, 2012 Headlines: Slow Economy, China's Luxury Jets, Obama and Outsourcing, and More
NC: The economy isn’t creating jobs, and we need serious action.
The Atlantic: China’s demand for luxury airliners is growing.
NYT: Hawker Beechcraft is in talks to sell itself to a Chinese rival.
AP: China’s trade was down in June, and that’s bad news.
NYT: What does deflation mean for China’s economy?
NYT: The GOP hits back on Obama as “Real Outsourcer-in-Chief”.
WaPo: Democrats also are concerned about Obama’s record with outsourcing.
IHT: Pollution in the Pearl River Delta is at historic highs.
WSJ: The hidden good news in last week’s dismal jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013