July 10, 2012 Headlines: Slow Economy, China's Luxury Jets, Obama and Outsourcing, and More
NC: The economy isn’t creating jobs, and we need serious action.
The Atlantic: China’s demand for luxury airliners is growing.
NYT: Hawker Beechcraft is in talks to sell itself to a Chinese rival.
AP: China’s trade was down in June, and that’s bad news.
NYT: What does deflation mean for China’s economy?
NYT: The GOP hits back on Obama as “Real Outsourcer-in-Chief”.
WaPo: Democrats also are concerned about Obama’s record with outsourcing.
IHT: Pollution in the Pearl River Delta is at historic highs.
WSJ: The hidden good news in last week’s dismal jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013