July 10, 2012 Headlines: Slow Economy, China's Luxury Jets, Obama and Outsourcing, and More
NC: The economy isn’t creating jobs, and we need serious action.
The Atlantic: China’s demand for luxury airliners is growing.
NYT: Hawker Beechcraft is in talks to sell itself to a Chinese rival.
AP: China’s trade was down in June, and that’s bad news.
NYT: What does deflation mean for China’s economy?
NYT: The GOP hits back on Obama as “Real Outsourcer-in-Chief”.
WaPo: Democrats also are concerned about Obama’s record with outsourcing.
IHT: Pollution in the Pearl River Delta is at historic highs.
WSJ: The hidden good news in last week’s dismal jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013