July 1, 2011 Headlines: Romney on the Economy, UK Manufacturing Slows, Chicago Factories Show Progress, and More
WSJ: Romney keeps up his attacks on Obama and the economy.
WaPo: China’s Communist Party has a gala celebration planned for its 90th Anniversary.
Bloomberg: Will China’s hard landing wreck global commodity markets?
Reuters: It turns out that China is buying more debt than they had disclosed to the U.S.
Guardian: UK Manufacturing is growing at the slowest pace in two years.
Bloomberg: Asia’s manufacturing slowdown is forcing Central Bankers to take a hard look at interest rates.
Time: China opens the longest sea bridge in the world.
USAT: What the United States can learn from other nations.
WSJ: Factories in the Chicago region are showing an increase in production.
WSJ: The government is supporting a $4.5 billion loan to First Solar, Inc.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013