July 1, 2011 Headlines: Romney on the Economy, UK Manufacturing Slows, Chicago Factories Show Progress, and More
WSJ: Romney keeps up his attacks on Obama and the economy.
WaPo: China’s Communist Party has a gala celebration planned for its 90th Anniversary.
Bloomberg: Will China’s hard landing wreck global commodity markets?
Reuters: It turns out that China is buying more debt than they had disclosed to the U.S.
Guardian: UK Manufacturing is growing at the slowest pace in two years.
Bloomberg: Asia’s manufacturing slowdown is forcing Central Bankers to take a hard look at interest rates.
Time: China opens the longest sea bridge in the world.
USAT: What the United States can learn from other nations.
WSJ: Factories in the Chicago region are showing an increase in production.
WSJ: The government is supporting a $4.5 billion loan to First Solar, Inc.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013