Join us at a screening of American Made Movie tonight in DC
You may recall in July, the American Made Movie bus tour stopped at our headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Well, they're back! The filmmakers behind American Made Movie, are in D.C. tonight. Landmark’s E Street Cinema (between 10th and 11th on E Street NW) will host an exclusive, one-night only screening of American Made Movie.
The feature-length documentary tracks American manufacturing’s decline, and offers suggestions to bring it back. The Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Scott Paul is featured throughout the film.
The Made-in-America movement is sweeping the nation. American Made Movie has received national attention with its resounding message and call to action.
Join us this evening at Landmark’s E Street Cinema (located between 10th and 11th on E Street NW) at 7:30 p.m. Not in DC? American Made Movie is screening across the country — find out where you can catch the film.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014