Join AAM in Milwaukee on Wednesday!
On Wednesday, February 26th, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) will head to Milwaukee for the next stop on our ReMaking America book tour. We will examine the future of American manufacturing and find out what's working in one of the country's great manufacturing cities.
We’ll be joined by Wisconsin Assembly Minority Leader Peter Barca (D-Kenosha) and a panel of local experts, followed by a question and answer session with you, our guests.
Got a question? Come out and ask it! Join the conversation on how to rebuild America's manufacturing sector. RSVP for the event here!
Here are the details:
What: A Conversation about the Future of American Manufacturing
Who: Rep. Peter Barca (D-Kenosha), Wisconsin Assembly Minority Leader
Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing President
Rhandi Beth, VP of Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership
Kyle Worzala, JL Case HS Volunteer Welding Instructor
When: Wednesday, February 26th at 4:30pm
Where: Milwaukee Area Labor Council
633 S. Hawley Road
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Food and drinks will be served.
Related recent Blogs
- More Exports Are Nice, but Let’s Not Forget about Surging Imports • by elizabethbb • 09/02/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- Labor Day Travel a Reminder Why We Need Infrastructure Investment • by elizabethbb • 08/29/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- Made in China: “A Mistake That Will Be Hard to Turn Around For Decades” • by elizabethbb • 08/27/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014