Join AAM in Milwaukee on Wednesday!
On Wednesday, February 26th, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) will head to Milwaukee for the next stop on our ReMaking America book tour. We will examine the future of American manufacturing and find out what's working in one of the country's great manufacturing cities.
We’ll be joined by Wisconsin Assembly Minority Leader Peter Barca (D-Kenosha) and a panel of local experts, followed by a question and answer session with you, our guests.
Got a question? Come out and ask it! Join the conversation on how to rebuild America's manufacturing sector. RSVP for the event here!
Here are the details:
What: A Conversation about the Future of American Manufacturing
Who: Rep. Peter Barca (D-Kenosha), Wisconsin Assembly Minority Leader
Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing President
Rhandi Beth, VP of Wisconsin Regional Training Partnership
Kyle Worzala, JL Case HS Volunteer Welding Instructor
When: Wednesday, February 26th at 4:30pm
Where: Milwaukee Area Labor Council
633 S. Hawley Road
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Food and drinks will be served.
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Congress Still Hasn't Made a Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by mmcmullan • 07/30/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014