January 9, 2013 Headlines: Lost manufacturing jobs in California, Chinese export numbers, and more...
Los Angeles Times: California's lack of industrial development policy means lost manufacturing jobs.
MIT Tech Review: Cheap natural gas will lead the manufacturing renaissance in the United States.
Wall St. Journal: Today's export numbers from China likely to show economy on the upswing.
Financial Times: Despite solar panel glut, Chinese companies are jockeying to acquire new solar technologies.
Related recent Blogs
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013
- November 27, 2013: Tension over the East China Sea and more • by LDonia • 11/27/2013