January 9, 2011 Headlines: GM Expands in China, Jobs Numbers Analysis, Legacy of Wukan, and More
Bloomberg: US Carmakers gained shares in China, led by GM.
WSJ: What was Mitt Romney’s legacy at Bain?
NYT: Op-ed on job opportunities in China.
WSJ: There is strength in the jobs numbers, but we need to sustain this level of growth.
WSJ: Analysis of the 2011 jobs numbers.
WaPo: Best job growth industries in 2011.
WSJ: Wukan and the rule of law in China.
NPR: Yes, we can celebrate the new jobs numbers. But cautiously.
Krugman: It’s sad that these job numbers are worth celebrating.
WSJ: The unemployment rate drop is for real.
The Atlantic: What the recession gave us.
WSJ: Economists react to the December jobs report.
Mandel: Insourcing as a source of job growth.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013