January 8, 2013 Headlines: the future of China as a U.S. trade partner, and more...
Washington Post: Will Obama's second-term trade deals counterweigh China's trade influence?
NBC News: Chinese manufacturers position themselves as Sony, Samsung rivals.
Huffington Post: Even more reasons offshoring is becoming both feasible and more likely.
Washington Post: What 3-D manufacturing can mean for home offices.
Related recent Blogs
- Generally favorable manufacturing survey for New York state • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- June 18, 2013 Headlines: Free trade in DC, defending surveillance tactics, and more. • by LRaup • 06/18/2013
- Checking-in from manufacturing conferences in Wisconsin • by LDonia • 06/17/2013
- June 17, 2013 Headlines: Negotiation of a free trade deal, North Korea's proposition for the U.S., and more. • by LRaup • 06/17/2013
- June 14, 2013 Headline: France's trade agreement fears, thriving manufacturing plants, and more. • by LRaup • 06/14/2013
- Make Father's Day an American-made holiday! • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- Chart of the Day: A tough three months for America's manufacturing sector • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- June 13, 2013 Headlines: Bill Clinton's take on U.S. manufacturing, troubled trade agreements, and more. • by LRaup • 06/13/2013
- Manufacturing employment will level off, says report • by mmcmullan • 06/12/2013