January 7, 2013 Headlines: China's effect on U.S. manufacturing, AAM's new office, and more...
Wall St. Journal: China to blame for U.S. jobless recovery.
New York Times: China experiences major labor gaps while making products for American market, hires students.
Washington Post: New paper shows without 'permanent normal trade relations' to China, U.S. manufacturing employment would be nearly 30% higher.
New York Times: Positive outlook for the electric car.
National Journal: The Alliance for American Manufacturing's challenge to make an American-made office.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014