January 7, 2013 Headlines: China's effect on U.S. manufacturing, AAM's new office, and more...
Wall St. Journal: China to blame for U.S. jobless recovery.
New York Times: China experiences major labor gaps while making products for American market, hires students.
Washington Post: New paper shows without 'permanent normal trade relations' to China, U.S. manufacturing employment would be nearly 30% higher.
New York Times: Positive outlook for the electric car.
National Journal: The Alliance for American Manufacturing's challenge to make an American-made office.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014