January 7, 2013 Headlines: China's effect on U.S. manufacturing, AAM's new office, and more...
Wall St. Journal: China to blame for U.S. jobless recovery.
New York Times: China experiences major labor gaps while making products for American market, hires students.
Washington Post: New paper shows without 'permanent normal trade relations' to China, U.S. manufacturing employment would be nearly 30% higher.
New York Times: Positive outlook for the electric car.
National Journal: The Alliance for American Manufacturing's challenge to make an American-made office.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013