January 5, 2011 Headlines: Detroit Carmakers Gain Market Share, Jobless Rates Fall, and More
DFP: The Big Three all gained market share in 2011, the first time this has happened since 1988.
NYT: Economic upward mobility has never been at a weaker point in our history.
WSJ: Jobless rates appeared to fall across most cities.
WSJ: December factory activity was at the highest point since June.
Yglesias: ADP shows strong jobs gains in December.
WSJ: Take the ADP numbers with a grain of salt.
Krugman: More analysis of Obama’s and Romney’s records on job creation.
WSJ: Nokia will move their Asian headquarters from Singapore to China.
The Hill: Obama will unveil a summer jobs plan today, hoping to create 180,000 private sector job opportunities.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013