January 5, 2011 Headlines: Detroit Carmakers Gain Market Share, Jobless Rates Fall, and More
DFP: The Big Three all gained market share in 2011, the first time this has happened since 1988.
NYT: Economic upward mobility has never been at a weaker point in our history.
WSJ: Jobless rates appeared to fall across most cities.
WSJ: December factory activity was at the highest point since June.
Yglesias: ADP shows strong jobs gains in December.
WSJ: Take the ADP numbers with a grain of salt.
Krugman: More analysis of Obama’s and Romney’s records on job creation.
WSJ: Nokia will move their Asian headquarters from Singapore to China.
The Hill: Obama will unveil a summer jobs plan today, hoping to create 180,000 private sector job opportunities.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013