January 30, 2013 Headlines: U.S. economy unexpectedly shrinks, and more...
Washington Post: U.S. economy shrinks for the first time in over three years.
Huffington Post: Former NAM President excited about the imminent future of American manufacturing.
Kiplinger: American manufacturing will bounce back, but how much?
Manufacturing.net: PwC US releases manufacturing barometer survey.
Las Vegas Sun: China manufacturing hit 2-year high.
Washington Post: U.S. Steel posts loss; foresees rise in next quarter.
WSJ: Debating who's to blame for China's air-pollution problem.
Related recent Blogs
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- Made in China: “A Mistake That Will Be Hard to Turn Around For Decades” • by elizabethbb • 08/27/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014