January 30, 2013 Headlines: U.S. economy unexpectedly shrinks, and more...
Washington Post: U.S. economy shrinks for the first time in over three years.
Huffington Post: Former NAM President excited about the imminent future of American manufacturing.
Kiplinger: American manufacturing will bounce back, but how much?
Manufacturing.net: PwC US releases manufacturing barometer survey.
Las Vegas Sun: China manufacturing hit 2-year high.
Washington Post: U.S. Steel posts loss; foresees rise in next quarter.
WSJ: Debating who's to blame for China's air-pollution problem.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014