January 30, 2013 Headlines: U.S. economy unexpectedly shrinks, and more...
Washington Post: U.S. economy shrinks for the first time in over three years.
Huffington Post: Former NAM President excited about the imminent future of American manufacturing.
Kiplinger: American manufacturing will bounce back, but how much?
Manufacturing.net: PwC US releases manufacturing barometer survey.
Las Vegas Sun: China manufacturing hit 2-year high.
Washington Post: U.S. Steel posts loss; foresees rise in next quarter.
WSJ: Debating who's to blame for China's air-pollution problem.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014