January 30, 2013 Headlines: U.S. economy unexpectedly shrinks, and more...
Washington Post: U.S. economy shrinks for the first time in over three years.
Huffington Post: Former NAM President excited about the imminent future of American manufacturing.
Kiplinger: American manufacturing will bounce back, but how much?
Manufacturing.net: PwC US releases manufacturing barometer survey.
Las Vegas Sun: China manufacturing hit 2-year high.
Washington Post: U.S. Steel posts loss; foresees rise in next quarter.
WSJ: Debating who's to blame for China's air-pollution problem.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014