January 30, 2013 Headlines: U.S. economy unexpectedly shrinks, and more...
Washington Post: U.S. economy shrinks for the first time in over three years.
Huffington Post: Former NAM President excited about the imminent future of American manufacturing.
Kiplinger: American manufacturing will bounce back, but how much?
Manufacturing.net: PwC US releases manufacturing barometer survey.
Las Vegas Sun: China manufacturing hit 2-year high.
Washington Post: U.S. Steel posts loss; foresees rise in next quarter.
WSJ: Debating who's to blame for China's air-pollution problem.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013