January 30, 2011 Headlines: Factories Grow, GDP Analysis, China Chemical Spill, and More
Bloomberg: Applesauce, Automobiles, and the groundswell of manufacturing growth.
WSJ: Economists analyze recent GDP numbers, and the results are sobering.
WSJ: Secretary Geithner sees 2%-3% growth in 2012.
Bloomberg: Cadmium spill in China threatens the drinking water for millions of people.
WaPo: VW of America is talking growth at the Washington Auto Show.
The Hill: Job growth aids consumer confidence, which grows more jobs. Finally, a good economic cycle to be in.
WaPo: Comparing the Obama and Reagan recoveries.
The Hill: Stakes are high for the coming jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013