January 30, 2011 Headlines: Factories Grow, GDP Analysis, China Chemical Spill, and More
Bloomberg: Applesauce, Automobiles, and the groundswell of manufacturing growth.
WSJ: Economists analyze recent GDP numbers, and the results are sobering.
WSJ: Secretary Geithner sees 2%-3% growth in 2012.
Bloomberg: Cadmium spill in China threatens the drinking water for millions of people.
WaPo: VW of America is talking growth at the Washington Auto Show.
The Hill: Job growth aids consumer confidence, which grows more jobs. Finally, a good economic cycle to be in.
WaPo: Comparing the Obama and Reagan recoveries.
The Hill: Stakes are high for the coming jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014