January 30, 2011 Headlines: Factories Grow, GDP Analysis, China Chemical Spill, and More
Bloomberg: Applesauce, Automobiles, and the groundswell of manufacturing growth.
WSJ: Economists analyze recent GDP numbers, and the results are sobering.
WSJ: Secretary Geithner sees 2%-3% growth in 2012.
Bloomberg: Cadmium spill in China threatens the drinking water for millions of people.
WaPo: VW of America is talking growth at the Washington Auto Show.
The Hill: Job growth aids consumer confidence, which grows more jobs. Finally, a good economic cycle to be in.
WaPo: Comparing the Obama and Reagan recoveries.
The Hill: Stakes are high for the coming jobs report.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013