January 29, 2013 Headlines: looking ahead at China's air pollution, unions and the House Manufacturing Caucus
New York Times: Insourced jobs likely not to affect displaced workers, because work has changed.
Harvard Business Review: Don't believe the hype - technology means fewer manufacturing jobs for people.
Buffalo News: House Manufacturing Caucus chooses chairs.
WSJ: 32,000 Chinese bloggers voice support for country-wide Clean Air Act.
New York Times: The future of unions in the 21st century.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013