January 29, 2013 Headlines: looking ahead at China's air pollution, unions and the House Manufacturing Caucus
New York Times: Insourced jobs likely not to affect displaced workers, because work has changed.
Harvard Business Review: Don't believe the hype - technology means fewer manufacturing jobs for people.
Buffalo News: House Manufacturing Caucus chooses chairs.
WSJ: 32,000 Chinese bloggers voice support for country-wide Clean Air Act.
New York Times: The future of unions in the 21st century.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013