January 29, 2013 Headlines: looking ahead at China's air pollution, unions and the House Manufacturing Caucus
New York Times: Insourced jobs likely not to affect displaced workers, because work has changed.
Harvard Business Review: Don't believe the hype - technology means fewer manufacturing jobs for people.
Buffalo News: House Manufacturing Caucus chooses chairs.
WSJ: 32,000 Chinese bloggers voice support for country-wide Clean Air Act.
New York Times: The future of unions in the 21st century.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014