January 27, 2011 Headlines
Chinese firms look to invest in America, and they are getting support from the White House.
The mood of manufacturers brightens…but what will it mean for American jobs?
You have to love Paul Krugman’s take on Davos and VSPs.
The President talks up manufacturing in Wisconsin.
Modeling AAM? The Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO issue a joint statement supporting the President’s proposed infrastructure investment. We welcome them to the wonderful world of labor-business cooperation.
Clean energy manufacturers in the U.S. say they need steady funding and incentives to shake off their 2010 slump. Plus, China has announced it intends to continue clean energy subsidies the Obama Administration has challenged.
Related recent Blogs
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 13, 2013 Headlines: New wave of cyber-attacks, global trade, and more. • by LRaup • 05/13/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013
- May 9, 2013 Headline: Obama's focus on job creation, creating manufacturing space, and more. • by LRaup • 05/09/2013
- May 8, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China cyber-spying, April job openings, and more. • by LRaup • 05/08/2013
- May 7, 2013 Headlines: GM denies, Obama blames, Safety Advocates scrutinze, and more... • by LDonia • 05/07/2013
- May 6th, 2013 Headlines: manufacturing job growth stalled, China's economy slows, and more... • by LDonia • 05/06/2013