January 26, 2012 Headlines: Human Cost of an iPad, Manufacturing and SOTU, Chinese Trade Imbalance, and More
The Hill: Full details of the manufacturing tax breaks outlined in the State of the Union.
NYT: Why did granting China MFN Status not reap massive rewards?
WSJ: Economic confidence is on the upswing.
Yglesias: A poor understanding of statistics, a worse understanding on manufacturing jobs.
WSJ: Pundits assess the State of the Union address.
NYT: Facebook chat today about the “iEconomy.”
WSJ: China stands to reap great profits from the trade embargo on Iran.
NYT: The Fed will keep interest rates low for the next two years.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013