January 26, 2012 Headlines: Human Cost of an iPad, Manufacturing and SOTU, Chinese Trade Imbalance, and More
The Hill: Full details of the manufacturing tax breaks outlined in the State of the Union.
NYT: Why did granting China MFN Status not reap massive rewards?
WSJ: Economic confidence is on the upswing.
Yglesias: A poor understanding of statistics, a worse understanding on manufacturing jobs.
WSJ: Pundits assess the State of the Union address.
NYT: Facebook chat today about the “iEconomy.”
WSJ: China stands to reap great profits from the trade embargo on Iran.
NYT: The Fed will keep interest rates low for the next two years.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013