January 26, 2012 Headlines: Human Cost of an iPad, Manufacturing and SOTU, Chinese Trade Imbalance, and More
The Hill: Full details of the manufacturing tax breaks outlined in the State of the Union.
NYT: Why did granting China MFN Status not reap massive rewards?
WSJ: Economic confidence is on the upswing.
Yglesias: A poor understanding of statistics, a worse understanding on manufacturing jobs.
WSJ: Pundits assess the State of the Union address.
NYT: Facebook chat today about the “iEconomy.”
WSJ: China stands to reap great profits from the trade embargo on Iran.
NYT: The Fed will keep interest rates low for the next two years.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013