January 25, 2013 Headlines: China set to create 'super industries,' and more...
Bloomberg: China set to push mergers in nine manufacturing sectors and create 'super industries'.
MIT Technology Review: Design and manufacturing must go hand in hand.
Forbes: U.S. exports to Mexico are on the rise.
WSJ: Manufacturing reports provide, at best, a questionable outlook.
Reuters: Manufacturing in the U.S. grew this month at its fastest in two years.
Huffington Post: Manufacturing high-tech products in the U.S. makes economic sense.
Centre Daily: Siemens announces manufacturing alliance with Penn State.
Bloomberg: Apple acknowledges Chinese labor agent forged work papers for underage employees.
WSJ: Will China enter the currency war?
New York Times: China's unemployed college graduates see factory work as 'beneath them'.
Chicago Tribune: Business leaders ask President Obama to submit trade deals to Congress for vote.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013