January 25, 2013 Headlines: China set to create 'super industries,' and more...
Bloomberg: China set to push mergers in nine manufacturing sectors and create 'super industries'.
MIT Technology Review: Design and manufacturing must go hand in hand.
Forbes: U.S. exports to Mexico are on the rise.
WSJ: Manufacturing reports provide, at best, a questionable outlook.
Reuters: Manufacturing in the U.S. grew this month at its fastest in two years.
Huffington Post: Manufacturing high-tech products in the U.S. makes economic sense.
Centre Daily: Siemens announces manufacturing alliance with Penn State.
Bloomberg: Apple acknowledges Chinese labor agent forged work papers for underage employees.
WSJ: Will China enter the currency war?
New York Times: China's unemployed college graduates see factory work as 'beneath them'.
Chicago Tribune: Business leaders ask President Obama to submit trade deals to Congress for vote.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013