January 24, 2013 Headlines: China's manufacturing numbers hit 2-year high, Philadelphia plans for the future, and more...
CNN: China's manufacturing numbers hit 2-year high.
Philadelphia Magazine: What can Philadelphia do to be a manufacturing leader again?
Washington Post: Manufacturing companies see technology as a means for replacing white-collar, as well as blue-collar workers.
New York Times: Robotics industry defends itself against claims its products eliminate jobs.
New York Times: Despite rise in nation's employment, union membership declined in 2012.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013