January 24, 2013 Headlines: China's manufacturing numbers hit 2-year high, Philadelphia plans for the future, and more...
CNN: China's manufacturing numbers hit 2-year high.
Philadelphia Magazine: What can Philadelphia do to be a manufacturing leader again?
Washington Post: Manufacturing companies see technology as a means for replacing white-collar, as well as blue-collar workers.
New York Times: Robotics industry defends itself against claims its products eliminate jobs.
New York Times: Despite rise in nation's employment, union membership declined in 2012.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014