January 24, 2013 Headlines: China's manufacturing numbers hit 2-year high, Philadelphia plans for the future, and more...
CNN: China's manufacturing numbers hit 2-year high.
Philadelphia Magazine: What can Philadelphia do to be a manufacturing leader again?
Washington Post: Manufacturing companies see technology as a means for replacing white-collar, as well as blue-collar workers.
New York Times: Robotics industry defends itself against claims its products eliminate jobs.
New York Times: Despite rise in nation's employment, union membership declined in 2012.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014