January 24, 2013 Headlines: China's manufacturing numbers hit 2-year high, Philadelphia plans for the future, and more...
CNN: China's manufacturing numbers hit 2-year high.
Philadelphia Magazine: What can Philadelphia do to be a manufacturing leader again?
Washington Post: Manufacturing companies see technology as a means for replacing white-collar, as well as blue-collar workers.
New York Times: Robotics industry defends itself against claims its products eliminate jobs.
New York Times: Despite rise in nation's employment, union membership declined in 2012.
Related recent Blogs
- IMTS 2014: The View From AAM's Booth • by mmcmullan • 09/12/2014
- Sneak Peek: Titan-American Built Star Titan Gilroy Chats with Scott Paul about the Made-in-China Bay Bridge • by elizabethbb • 09/10/2014
- Visit AAM This Week at the International Manufacturing Technology Show • by TGarland • 09/07/2014
- Manufacturing sector gains zero jobs in August: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/05/2014
- China trade deficit hits new record in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/04/2014
- Joe Biden Praises Apprenticeships at NH Shipyard • by mmcmullan • 09/03/2014
- We’re Celebrating Factory Man — and You Could Win a Copy! • by elizabethbb • 09/03/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014