January 23, 2013 Headlines: U.S. Trade Rep stepping down, concerns about manufacturing report, and more...
Washington Post: It's official, U.S. Trade Rep Ron Kirk is stepping down in February
Quartz: Is the U.S. 'manufacturing renaissance' in danger of not happening?
Technology Review: Corning serves as case study in innovation that is possible when companies manufacture 'in-house' rather than outsource.
CBS: Concerns about U.S. manufacturing report leads to drop in oil prices.
Wall St. Journal: Aggressively pursuing freer trade can save President Obama's export initiative.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013