January 23, 2013 Headlines: U.S. Trade Rep stepping down, concerns about manufacturing report, and more...
Washington Post: It's official, U.S. Trade Rep Ron Kirk is stepping down in February
Quartz: Is the U.S. 'manufacturing renaissance' in danger of not happening?
Technology Review: Corning serves as case study in innovation that is possible when companies manufacture 'in-house' rather than outsource.
CBS: Concerns about U.S. manufacturing report leads to drop in oil prices.
Wall St. Journal: Aggressively pursuing freer trade can save President Obama's export initiative.
Related recent Blogs
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014