January 23, 2013 Headlines: U.S. Trade Rep stepping down, concerns about manufacturing report, and more...
Washington Post: It's official, U.S. Trade Rep Ron Kirk is stepping down in February
Quartz: Is the U.S. 'manufacturing renaissance' in danger of not happening?
Technology Review: Corning serves as case study in innovation that is possible when companies manufacture 'in-house' rather than outsource.
CBS: Concerns about U.S. manufacturing report leads to drop in oil prices.
Wall St. Journal: Aggressively pursuing freer trade can save President Obama's export initiative.
Related recent Blogs
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- An American-made case to protect your not so American-made phone • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014