January 22, 2013 Headlines: President Obama must take on China, and more...
USA Today: In second term, President Obama must take action on China.
Forbes: The year ahead for manufacturing, including advice for executives.
Boulder Daily Camera: Loss of manufacturing jobs hurting minorities most.
Knowledge at Wharton Today: Benefits to U.S. of re-shoring may be overstated, especially in terms of job creation.
New York Times: China's push into aerospace raises concerns about security, and the country's territorial claims.
Forbes: Use of Chinese Yuan in trade settlements grows.
Washington Post: Huawei calls U.S. security concerns 'trade protectionism'.
New York Times: Cornell NYC Tech opens; institution aims to grow innovative leaders in manufacturing sectors.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013