January 22, 2013 Headlines: President Obama must take on China, and more...
USA Today: In second term, President Obama must take action on China.
Forbes: The year ahead for manufacturing, including advice for executives.
Boulder Daily Camera: Loss of manufacturing jobs hurting minorities most.
Knowledge at Wharton Today: Benefits to U.S. of re-shoring may be overstated, especially in terms of job creation.
New York Times: China's push into aerospace raises concerns about security, and the country's territorial claims.
Forbes: Use of Chinese Yuan in trade settlements grows.
Washington Post: Huawei calls U.S. security concerns 'trade protectionism'.
New York Times: Cornell NYC Tech opens; institution aims to grow innovative leaders in manufacturing sectors.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014