January 22, 2013 Headlines: President Obama must take on China, and more...
USA Today: In second term, President Obama must take action on China.
Forbes: The year ahead for manufacturing, including advice for executives.
Boulder Daily Camera: Loss of manufacturing jobs hurting minorities most.
Knowledge at Wharton Today: Benefits to U.S. of re-shoring may be overstated, especially in terms of job creation.
New York Times: China's push into aerospace raises concerns about security, and the country's territorial claims.
Forbes: Use of Chinese Yuan in trade settlements grows.
Washington Post: Huawei calls U.S. security concerns 'trade protectionism'.
New York Times: Cornell NYC Tech opens; institution aims to grow innovative leaders in manufacturing sectors.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014