January 22, 2013 Headlines: President Obama must take on China, and more...
USA Today: In second term, President Obama must take action on China.
Forbes: The year ahead for manufacturing, including advice for executives.
Boulder Daily Camera: Loss of manufacturing jobs hurting minorities most.
Knowledge at Wharton Today: Benefits to U.S. of re-shoring may be overstated, especially in terms of job creation.
New York Times: China's push into aerospace raises concerns about security, and the country's territorial claims.
Forbes: Use of Chinese Yuan in trade settlements grows.
Washington Post: Huawei calls U.S. security concerns 'trade protectionism'.
New York Times: Cornell NYC Tech opens; institution aims to grow innovative leaders in manufacturing sectors.
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014